Sunday, October 31, 2010

Week 3

On the 3rd week, I worked in the banquet department. When you heard the word "BANQUET", you will thought it will be having big events and tiring. Well, its not. I love it there so much, my colleagues are friendly and LAZY. Haha. They always sleep only.
Yesterday, my boss sent me to work at a wedding dinner at the Concorde ballroom. Well, umm. I didn't serve any table but I'm the beverage girl which only serve drinks to the customer. And guess what? I POURED RED WINE ON ONE OF THE CUSTOMER!! And he is the Concorde's general manager's best friend. Oww crap! I'm so afraid and I keep apologizing to him. Luckily he said its okay. I feel so bad.
Next week, I will be going to the lounge!! Yeah!! Working from 6pm to 2am. FUN!! =)
Wish me good luck for next week.

THE END~~

No comments:

Post a Comment