Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Ain't Easy As You Think

I hate working life. Loneliness and tiredness.
Currently I'm working at a Chinese restaurant in Concorde. I will be working in different restaurants every week. The worst part is, I cant remember the routes to those restaurants. Its just too much way and they don not have any signboard!
Now I need to memorize the Chinese restaurant's menu. It is all in mandarin words! Will have a hard time. Lucky I will be working at there for a week only. I swear to God, I will never involve in FnB industry in the future.

By the way, I just found out that soaking my legs in a tub with hot water really helps me to cure the pain. Give it a try!!

Really enjoy the day off given today =) after yesterday.

Ps. I just got my new specs. Will post the picture soon ( ^ o ^ )

THE END~~

No comments:

Post a Comment