Sunday, October 24, 2010

Week 2

The 2nd week, I was sent to work at the coffee house, Melting Pot.
The people at there was so friendly and great. They taught me alot of things. Eventhough they are all malay but still KIND =) to teach me. Love it there so much. I'm starting to miss my regular customer at there, their sweet smile. I adored everything and everybody at there but except one! Except ONE!! My manager. My unreasonable manager. He wanted me to work from 8am to 4 pm then 6 pm to 2 am and get back to work at 8am again on the next morning. I can't do it. At 4pm, I'm already all wored out. Tired. And SICK. I'm not ready to risk my health and my family yet. NOT YET!! I'm just 18, have a long way to go.

Too bad, tomorrow I will be going Banquet. =( Crap~
Hope it would be a sucky place. GOD BLESS ME, I just need it for 3 months.

THE END~~

No comments:

Post a Comment