Sunday, August 1, 2010

Unspeakable

Guess what!! Next Saturday will be our 1st month!! And Taylor's had organize an event for us at Port Dickson. The truth is I don feel like going but its compulsory =( But at least I got HIM with me
He had always been there for me, even when he is with his friends. He never ever ignore me in front of his friends. I feel so grateful to have him..
Well, yesterday we had a fight..Its not really a fight..at the moment I felt like a useless girlfriend, I don know what he is mad at or for what...but when i finish my class, I saw him waiting for me outside my class =)
I feel so happy that we are over with that...

Lately, I feel so damn stress.. I don feel like talking to anyone, I just cant stand peoples keep asking me questions when I was doing something. It just irritate me...I wish I could just hide from everyone

THE END~~

No comments:

Post a Comment