Friday, July 16, 2010

~ Nom Nom ~

Well, I know I have not post any recipe for like months? Its totally 100% not because I don love cooking anymore!!..Its because all my recipe from term 2 is for the restaurant so its like a secret...Haha...So sorry guys..
I have plenty of cookbooks at home but not all of them is good..Some of the recipe is like very complicated and sometimes it taste like shit!! Seriously!
For today lunch, I cooked spaghetti with eggs and bacon!! Yum yum, its taste super duper nice! Well, I'm not praising myself but my lil bro said it tastes yummy too...
Its very easy and simple. Its takes about 30 minutes only. TRY IT!! =)
I cant post any pictures!! Damn sad!! =( So sorry

Spaghetti with Eggs & Bacon

Ingredients
1 and a half clove of garlic, chopped
1 small onion, chopped
Half packet of spaghetti
5 slices of smoked bacon, cut into strips
4 eggs
Parmesan cheese, grated *as much as u want*
2 slices of cheddar


1. Heat up 2 tbsp of olive oil / normal oil and fry the garlic and onion gently for 5 minutes. *Not until golden brown or like fried garlic!!*
2. Add in the bacon and cook for 10 minutes *Keep stirring it to prevent the bacon from sticking on the pan*
4. Turn off the heat after 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti according the instruction on the packet
4. Mix the eggs, Parmesan cheese and cheddar in a bowl. Stir in plenty of black pepper and mix it well.
5. Drain the spaghetti when its ready and transfer it to the pan with the bacons with the heat on. Toss well to mix it.
6. Turn off the heat, and immediately add in the egg mixture and toss thoroughly until its cook lightly
7. Season it with salt and pepper.

Wallah its done!! =D

Hope you enjoy it!!
Got any questions?? Just leave me a comment!!

THE END~~my 12th day of my summer holiday

No comments:

Post a Comment