Friday, December 17, 2010

COMBO! Week 9 & 10

Sorry :( About this belated post for Week 9. I been working my ass off like hell. So damn tiring.

Week 9.
That was my last week in the coffee house kitchen. I was kinda sad and happy at the same time. Sad? Because I got so close and friendly with the other chef at there and now I leave that kitchen. Happy? Because I got what I want to do all the time. Pastry!! :D
I still will miss everybody from there. Really want to thank the chefs for all the advices and sharing their knowledge with me.

Week 10.
This is what I been waiting for! Bread, tarts, cakes. And guess what? Merry Christmas is on the way so I get to bake Gingerbread Man!! Hehee. About the people at there, I found its kinda hard to talk to some of them. They are just so fierce. In pastry, this is my 1st time breaking a saucer in my training period. I never break anything before! I just feel so stress and angry for that. Well, I still have 2 more weeks to go!! :D Then I can sleep like nobody business. Yeappie.

THE END~

No comments:

Post a Comment