Saturday, November 13, 2010

Week 5

Hrmm. So fast week 5 already. Time really flies like the speed of light. But its not fast enough!! Haha. Well, in the 5th week of my training. I went to Saloma where its a theater and bistro restaurant. Every night, they have tourism agency bringing tourists to there for the dinner buffet and culture show. EVERYDAY I CAN LISTEN THE TRULY ASIA SONG!! Malaysia, truly asia. LOLS. At 1st, its kinda nice but after the 1st time watching it i get bored and feels it's irritating. After 3 days, my worst day ever had come to me. STEWARDING!! Not those stewardess!! Its the department where all the plates need to be wash!! Which means I need to wash them. I can tell all of you, among all the department that i have been. This is the toughest. It's smell stinks, looks yucky being near to the garbage and DISGUSTING!! I'm so lucky that I don need to be there for 3 days. Phew for taken my day off on the 3rd day of it.

Like I had promise to post the picture of my new specs in the previous previous previous post.
NAH!! :)

It's a Davidson specs and it cost a fortune!! I think I going to use this for 5 years at least or else my sister will cut my throat. Haha. Thats all for this week.
Love HUBBY.

THE END~~

No comments:

Post a Comment