Saturday, May 1, 2010

我爱他


You have always been there for me, always, no matter what happen...
I'm so sorry that you have to go through those hard times just for me..
Thanks for loving and caring me..
Nobody have did what you did for me before..Driving me back from college, taking me out for lunch because I have nothing to eat at home, always been tolerate to me and never fight back with me, try to put a smile up in your face even though you are no even happy at all just to make me smile, always give me what i want, protect me from danger..

We have not quarrel before, NOT EVEN ONCE..whenever we were mad with each other, I will just weep and you will just ask me to stop crying and agree whatever I said..

Thanks dear, really thanks to you..

I love you

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment