Friday, May 21, 2010

Me?


To my lovely mom in the Heaven

I never told you that I cried everytime when I think of you

I never told you that I always feel bad after I fought back with you

I never told you that I regretted for doing those bad to you

I never told you that I lied about saying I do not love you and don want you as my mom

I never told you that the night when you about to leave, I wanted to stay at your side so badly before you went away

I never told you that I miss everything you did for me

I never told you that I love you so much

To ...

I never told you that how much I love you

I never told you that I always wanted to hold your hands when our hand accidentally brush together

I never told you that I always felt so happy when you are around

I never told you that I cant spend a day without talking to you

I never told you that I miss you when we were not together

I never told you that I felt sad when you doesn't talk to me at all

THE END~~

1 comment:

  1. awww... this is one beautiful piece of blog post..

    ReplyDelete