Friday, February 26, 2010

FUCK U BITCH

I'm really damn pissed off now...
Just now i get a message from one of my best girlfriend but now SHE IS NO LONGER MY GIRLFRIEND...
She message me and asked me whether m i free after taking SPM results so that we can go out and hang out together..
I told her i cant, i have class to go...
And she ask me do i have college from monday to friday and how much do my fees cost...
Then i reply her rm41k...
Later on, she say my fees is so cheap and hers is rm50k..
WTH!!...
What kind of friends is this??...which friends compare how much your fees cost and say yours cheap??...
FUCK HER...
Since form 3, she is acting like that...Now i no longer stand her anymore...She thought everybody have to listen and do whatever she said...Like she is the boss...
When form 3, she did something wrong and i was so damn mad then i went to shift my sit away from her..
I can't believe later she went to the next class and cry, it was like I'm the 1 who did wrong...
Serve her right when her bf dump her!!...i don think got any guys want to date her too since even her best friends hate her...
THE END~~

No comments:

Post a Comment