Sunday, February 14, 2010

Chinese New Year Eve


Kiky my dog : Gong Xi Fai Cai!
Happy Chinese Year to all my dearest friends & family..

Yesterday went to Kelab Darul Ehsan to celebrate chinese new year eve with my family...
The food there okay okay only na...

This is the new dress i wore for yesterday dinner =)
My sis bought it from Bangkok for me and she is the 1 who help me to tied my hair..

Lolsss, this is my younger bro, nice leh the clothes??...Haha, i pick for him 1..
When everyone saw him dressing like this yesterday, they said he look like who who who...
Even my granny's maid also want to take a picture of him because normally he don care how he dress..

This is my greatest papa, haha...Handsome leh??

Siapa ini?? Kakak aku la...
Lolsss...She is my elder sis not my maid la...She is a cleanaholic and very fierce de...
All best friends really scare of her de...Haha
Anyway time for me to chao edi...
See ya, hope you guys have a wonderful & unforgettable Chinese New Year this year..
THE END~~

No comments:

Post a Comment