Thursday, October 4, 2012

Bad?

Well, as you all already know I have been through rough times at work from my Facebook status.
Just I was thinking that everything is falling apart when the tons of pressure on me, I feel tired and fatigue, almost felt like giving up in everything. But thank God, there's people helping me out from the stress. :)
I will still pursuit my dream at YTL.

And after I regain all my dreams and strength. Fuck. Sliced my pointing finger at work today.
Practically a piece of skin is GONE and got 2 1/2 stitches. Cried when I was on the way to the clinic till the whole stitching procedure is done.
At 1st, I thought it's just a normal cut where I usually hurt my hand but when I put my finger under the running water. It hurts so badly till I cried. The blood just kept flowing. Scare the hell out of me.
It's still bleeds and hurts a lot even after stitching. Just hope I could have pain killer. :(

No, I'm not traumatized by it. I will still use a knife and keep my dreams going on.
Just hope I won't slice or hurt any part of me during work again.

THE END~~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment