Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The Other Side Of Me

Awkward

Me. Standing at my locker alone at Westrow Highschool. I was so shy to look around because I don like the feeling of getting stare by other peoples especially in school. "Sam! Sam! Sam!" Only my moms call me Sam, it couldn't be my mom. No way she will be at my school. Maybe she's calling out for someone else. Suddenly a girl appear in front of me "Are you the new senior, Samantha?" I nodded. "Hi, I'm Evonne. I will be guiding you around the school on your first day." She walked me around the school, showed me where the gym, art room and etc are.

"May I know what brought you to Westrow? As I know, you are from Chicago right? There's is nothing here compare to Chicago, so wish I could live there." I was thinking should I tell her the true but afraid it might scare her off and I didn't want to ruin my 1st friend in Westrow. "Well, my family is so messed up that I could not talk it so I moved here with my grandma." I lied. "I'm so sorry to hear that." Evonne said upsetly. Damn, it makes me feel guilty. "Well, I need to go for my calculus class now. Will meet you when lunch time?" "Definitely" I said with a smile. Evonne have calculus class while I'm in my English class. Sitting alone like I'm invisible to everybody in class except to John, if I'm not mistaken about his name who is sitting 2 seats from my left. Uncountable times he stare at me but I pretend I didn't notice about it.

Finally after 2 classes, the bell rings. Lunch time. Evonne introduce me to her friends, they are all so nice.
"Do you want to join us for a drink at Long Bay after school? It's just around the corner of our school." Ariel asked, the girl with a nose pierce. "I think I will pass, I have errands to run." I lied again. But I promise them I will join them on the next day. "By the way, do you know who is John?" I asked. "John? That mohawk guy?" with their shock expression. "Yes". "Don get so close to him, his girlfriend. That long hair blonde girl is a psycho. She does not like anyone close to John." Evonne said. I'm so curious what horrible things she did to the girls that is close to John before but didn't want to ask much.

School ends. As usual, I will head to my room straight and take a nap when I got home. Wake up for dinner. "Hows your 1st day in school today?" my mom asked. "Fine, I meet some new friends". "Good for my dear, just make sure they are not like your old friends". "Mom, please!" I sighed. On my Macbook, Evonne and  the rest of the girls have add me in Facebook and IM. Well, there was a John Wright in my friend request. To keep myself from any trouble, I decline the request.

TO BE CONTINUE.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I love reading books a lot. I'm trying to write one now. Haha. Well, I hope you guys enjoy it. Please do comment to let me know how was it and should I continue?. :) THANK YOU.

THE END~~

No comments:

Post a Comment