Monday, September 17, 2012

What Happiness Means To Me

I lost my mother when I was 11. Before she passed away, I didn't know what family means until I have lost her. She is the one who took care of us when my father was at out station working for the family, try to imagine. A women with 4 children and all of us was so immature.

I went through my teenage life without my mum and I made up so many mess where all of them goes to my sister. After my mum, she's the one who took care of us while she's still a teenager. It's so tough for a teenager to take care of 3 siblings. Most of us enjoy our teenage life then most right? But for her, she struggle through her teenage life. 

I appreciate the ones who took care of my family after I had lost my mum. My aunts, became like my mum. Especially my beloved sister. 

Now I am at my 20's. Finally understood what's family means. I don need any luxury or wealth. 
I just want to spend quality times with my family and take care of them when I'm capable. 
Appreciate while you still have them :)

THE END~

No comments:

Post a Comment