Sunday, September 2, 2012

Taipei 2012


 These is who I went to Taipei with. Well, I'm the youngest among them but they are nice funny people :)

I been thinking how m I going to blog 1 week trip at Taiwan. It's so long.. so I make it simple by posting where should you guys go and eat at Taipei ( in the next post )

10 Fen 

This is where everybody let go the big lantern with their wishes on it. It's really a nice place to hang out but I recommend to go there at night so you could enjoy seeing the lantern being lit up around the sky. 

A lantern costs about rm20. Reasonable :)


Everybody was busying writing their wishes .


Our lantern :)

Yehliu Geopark

All I can say, prepare to sweat. Alot. Well, if you are lucky the day won't be sunny. 
Been there for like 30 minutes. Didn't capture lots of pictures cause the sun was so bright until everybody just want to leave that place. Haha. 


The view was really nice if it's not sunny AGAIN :P



Me, my sis and her bf

10 Fen , Waterfall

 Bridge, railways, waterfall. Never went to see the waterfall cause everybody was exhausted so we just went to take a look.



That's it for today :) I been alot of places but I can't really recall what's their names :( , so sorry. 

THE END~~

No comments:

Post a Comment