Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Taiwan 2012 Part 2

Hi! :) I 'm back with part 2. In this post, I'm going to blog all about FOOD at Taiwan. So if you have not taken your food, please bare with all the luring pictures. Haha. 

Mala YuanYang Hotpot (馬辣鴛鴦火鍋) at XiMenDing

It's a steamboat buffet where you only have 2 hours to fill your tummy. Please make sure you call for reservation before going there cause they are always full. NT499 per person for dinner, it's really worth it. You could have free flow Taiwan beer and Haagen Dazs and Movenpick ice cream!! I'm so going back there to eat next time :)


Me

 There are beef, lamb, chicken and etc. They taste really fresh.

9 Fen

At 9 Fen, there are lots of food stall. There are like many different stalls selling the same food so you will always have the "what de" feel when you bought the same food from different stalls with a different price and taste. 

So I'm here to recommend you some of the good food that I have tried at there :)

Idk, I don know what they call this. But it's shaved brown peanut sugar and ice creams wrapped with popiah skin. I love the taste of the brown sugar matches with the ice creams. 



My Sister and I :) 

How could you not have any taro balls snowflakes when you visit Taiwan?! I'm a fan of glutinous rice flour product because they are chewy!! But unfortunately, I have a serious gastric attack whenever I ate too much glutinous food :(

This was the best taro balls snowflake I ever tried at 9 Fen. It's was the 1st shop when you enter 9 Fen market.


Taipei Main Underground Shopping Street

During my vacation at Taipei, I kept visiting their bakery shops because I have been told, Taiwan make the best breads besides France in the world. 

In one of my bakery shop hunting, I bought this cute egg pudding at the underground shopping street. They are so unique! Well, it's quite expensive but I still insist to give them a try! :)


Ain't the packaging cute? :P

This was the unique part among all. Egg pudding in egg shells.
They also shows you how these egg pudding process which was so interesting.

 Taste? Amazing!! If you are a fan of milk, I strongly recommend you this!! :)

Well, that's all the pictures of foods I took at Taipei. They are so much wonderful tasty food at Taipei which you should have go and try!!

 Bye :)
THE END~~

No comments:

Post a Comment