Tuesday, April 6, 2010

How To Train Your Dragon

Today, went to Pav with Mr Lee to watch my favourite show "HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON"...lolss, i been mumbling at him about this show almost for a week and finally.......
*lolss...I'm always the one who obsesses with cartoons*..

I really love this animated girl, she look so cute in that outfit..

And don forget Toothless aka Night Fury, damn cute when his eyes gone huge..haha
HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON
1st : Feed it and accept it's gift
2nd : Act stupid and scare, pat it's head
3rd : Give it a nickname
4th : Ride it and control it
5th : Don hurt him and give it some LOVE..teeheee


I don know why this days i keep on buying Japanese snacks...
Buy until my purse got hole already..sob sob
Anyway, it's worth it since it's cute and taste good..

My favourite Japanese snack is ^ Choco sticks...they taste really really good...

In a box, they have 12 packets and in a packet, they have 4 sticks...
Look, each packet have different animals pictures on it...isn't it cute??
At Pav, I bought a measuring spoons from 1 of the stalls at 6th floor..
Sob sob, actually i wanted to get the purple measuring cup too to make it as 1 set but I'm out of cash..

Lols..this spec belongs to my papa..
Really love it so much...
*Wink* teeheee


THE END~~

2 comments: