Monday, April 12, 2010

Birthday ♥ 1 ♥

Today i made lunch for my crazy friends*Ityra, Loi & Hanson* and Chuckei...
sob sob...unfortunately Elise cant attend my lunch party because she got to work..
Damn her boss for not giving her a day off..Humph...
Anyway, my so call apple ships didn't came out well..maybe because i didn't dry it before putting it in the oven *opss*..
The baked parmesan fish taste extremely tasty..hahaha...i love it so much...
Unfortunately, it is not enough for everybody...lolsss
But most of them like the baked mashed potato with cheese than the fish...
Hahaha..too bad, I'm too lazy to make the baked alaska for them so i just serve ice cream to them..*sorry guys =(*
By the way, thanks for buying the cake =D..love you all much much...hehehe


Presents time!!...
This lip gloss is from Kei...haha
At 1st she told me is a chopstick..i like what??
I don believe it...
Thanks Kei, love it so much...=D











This one is from Hanson, Ityra and Loi..
=.=" don understand why they gave me this ugly fugly dirty stuff...ewww...
Hahaha...
Nevermind, i still love you guys...hehehe


Wee..I cant wait for Wednesday to come...hehehe
I'm wondering what surprise Mr Lee is giving me and cant wait to meet my babes =D...
THE END~~

No comments:

Post a Comment