Saturday, January 30, 2010

Dear's Birthday

Happy Birthday Dear!!
I love you i love you i love you!! XD
The day before, we and his family went to Tenji for dinner after i finish college ( Felt bad that my dear and his family gotta go my college and pick me up)..
Tenji is at Mont Kiara and the place is so damn high class ( Wish to buy a house at there in the future)
At 1st i really feel damn nervous because this is my 1st time meeting his parents..
But they are nice, real nice then i get comfortable with them...
Lols, his mom told him that I'm very polite when I'm away..am i?? Haha..

His mummy and daddy






Dear and mine dessert
Owh, my favourite section...Hehe
Cakes =)

Breads
Dear's mommy Tom Yam seafood pot

Dear's sushi
Thanks dear, i really had a great time with your family =)
Lols, it looks like my birthday
Anyway, i hope i can celebrate your birthday with you forever and ever...THE END~~

No comments:

Post a Comment