Friday, October 4, 2013

CHINA (STRONGVPN)

I been here for almost half year. Before shifting here, my friends warned me how "wonderful" China is but I didn't really trust what they said and went for it. I only been here when I was 13 yrs old, can't really remember anything about it.

I'm living at the suburban area in Shenzhen. I don really understand what's wrong with China's citizens hygiene. All they do is spit, spit and spit everywhere. I'm so disgust by the way they act. Rubbish everywhere, allowing their babies/kids to poop and pee everywhere. I can't blame them since it's a suburban area, maybe their attitudes still not modernized yet. 
People literally got molested and robbed in the public transportation. And guess what, if they found out you have any money in your wallet after robbing you. They will come back to you and beat you up for having an empty wallet. Sad huh? This is what China really is. 

Or the other hand, I visited my boyfriend at Shanghai couple of months before. It's a different side of China. Everything was so clean and coordinate. No wonder he like it there so much. I'm so looking forward to visit him again, perhaps the country he's at more? Haha

Everybody knows that we can't log in Facebook and Blogger in China right? My boyfriend and I been searching for the best VPN. 
We found StrongVPN! 
Why StrongVPN? The connection is really fast and does not sudden disconnect. Not only that, you can use the VPN on your Ipad, Iphone, laptop, Android phone and etc, of course one at the time only. 

 It's so easy to use that you just need to download their StrongVPN Client @ www.strongvpn.asia and you are all ready! Simple as 1 2 3. 
Wait and search no longer, subscribe it now! :)

(ps. I don get pay for this just so you know, I just want to share the good things with you :)

THE END~~

No comments:

Post a Comment