Saturday, April 28, 2012

Wish or Want


Earlier, I just wished I could spend some time with you before everything tumbles down. I never thought what will it be in the future, I'm just happy with the way we are. Teasing each other around and being happy together, that's all in my mind. I could not understand why I could just smile or laugh like a fool by just looking at you. I just love the current me, thanks to you.

After few days, I felt I'm being more selfish. I don want to wish anymore, I want you all myself. I want to be that girl. I really want you so much but I just can't tell you that because I know if I start that topic, either I would lose you forever or my wish will be granted. I can't afford to lose you anymore after so many times. So I just kept everything to myself. 

I WANT YOU!!

THE END~~

No comments:

Post a Comment