Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Karate Kid

Yesterday went to Mid Valley with Loi, Ityra and Elise..damn..Loi and I been turning around and around looking for Mid Valley..Finally after 1 hour 30 minutes, we reached Mid Valley..lols..At that time, i was starving already and the movie starts in 20 minutes..haha..I went to grab myself Mcd then planned to have it in the cinema but.....before going in the cinema, I had already finish up my McNuggets..i was eating like mad dog!!..haha..
We watched The Karate Kid, oh my God!! This movie is a MUST WATCH movie, it's totally so awesome!!..Jaden Smith really look like his dad, Will Smith..

And the Chinese girl in the movie, is so damn pretty..When she dance in the arcade, Jaden Smith was like ... wow!! sexy..haha
This movie really influenced me a lot, it made me realize I should not just give up on HIM to another girl, I should pull myself and get my strength back and go for it..THANKS KARATE KID

Outside the cinema, they have some kind of competition going on there..the prizes had attracted my attention, I'm so in love with Toy Story 3..they were like so damn cute XD..

TOY STORY's LEGO!!!
Well, this competition is for kids only...too bad =(
Haha
Then there were like some photo shooting with them at the Center Court..

*Loi and Elise* Later on, we went Gardens to grab something to eat..We went to the Expresssoup..
Damn!!..the soup taste so damn bad..

Then i was texting with *ahem ahem*
He said he was coming to Mid Valley too but.............*to be continue at the bottom*
Later on, i went on looking for ice cream to eat..
Muahaha..i found a ice cream outlet from Australia..Hearts the ice cream alot =D
I took the Belgian Chocolate, damn chocolicious~

We leave Mid Valley on 6.30?...NO!! I cant meet *ahem ahem* anymore!!...ish...
Ruin my mood jer..
Haha..he look so stress when i was driving...
This is Ityra, my secret keeper! And that is Elise, my girl that scare of love because of my history..lolss
This is??..ME!!..lolss..I look so dead..everyday sleep at 2 woke up at 5..going die soon..=(
I got a song for all of you!! This song is sang by Justin Bieber and Jaden Smith for The Karate Kid..this song really so meaningful FOR ME!!
Hope you enjoy it too =D

Never say never (never never never)
Pick it up, pick, pick, pick it up
Pick it up, pick, pick, pick it up
Pick it up, pick, pick, pick it up
Pick it up, pick, pick, pick it up

You see I never thought that I could walk through fire
I never thought that I could take a burn
I never had the strength to take it higher
Until I reached the point of no return

And there's just no turnin back
When your heart's under attack
Gonna give everything I have
It's my destiny

I will never say never (I will fight)
I will fight till forever (make it right)
Whenever you knock me down
I will not stay on the ground
Pick it up, pick it up
Pick it up, pick it up (up up up...)
And never say never (ne-never say never x3)

I never thought that I could feel this power
I never thought that I could feel this free
I'm strong enough to climb the highest tower
And I'm fast enough to run across the sea

Cuz there's just no turnin back
When your heart's under attack
Gonna give everything I have
Cuz this is my destiny

I will never say never (I will fight)
I will fight till forever (make it right)
Whenever you knock me down
I will not stay on the ground
Pick it up, pick it up
Pick it up, pick it up (up up up...)
And never say never

Here we go
Guess who
J Smith and JB
uh huh
I got you lil' bro
I can handle him
Hold up, I, I can handle him
Now he's bigger than me, taller than me
And he's older than me, and stronger than me
And his arms are little bit longer than me
But it ain't on a JB song with me
I be tryna chill
They be tryna side with the thrill
No pun intended was raised by the power of will
Like Luke with the force if push comes to shove
Like Kobe with the fourth, ice water with blood (Let's go!)
I gotta be the best
And yes we're the flyest
Like David and Goliath
I conquered the giant
So now I got the world in my hand
I was born from two stars
So the moon's where I land

Yeah
I will never say never (I will fight)
I will fight till forever (make it right)
Whenever you knock me down
I will not stay on the ground
Pick it up, pick it up
Pick it up, pick it up (up up up...)
And never say never

Never say never

I will never say never (never say never)
I will fight till forever (make it right)
Whenever you knock me down
I will not stay on the ground
Pick it up, pick it up
Pick it up, pick it up (up up up...)
And never say never (ne-never say never, never say it x3)
And never say never (ne-never say never x3)
And never say never

Justin Bieber feat Jaden Smith - Never say never

THE END~~

No comments:

Post a Comment