Monday, March 29, 2010

Grandma Bday

Yesterday was Granny number WHAT bday..haha

I just now she still look cute..

Then we all 1 WHOLE BIG family ( 30 pax ) went to a restoran called The Ming's Room at Bangsar Shopping Centre for dinner..





First we have "something something" abalone with baby octopus for appetizer..
The abalone do taste nice not that gummy, CHEWABLE ...

TADA...yummy leh??..haha
I wondering how much does it cost...

Later on I have shark fin soup with "something something" which i forgot again...haha



All the while I was just eating and looking at my cousin's de daughter playing with her toys by banging and chewing it..haha
So cute..she is just 8 months old..
After eating many FOODS ( Roasted pig, "Something something fishy, which i heard my cousin said it cost rm600 for .. kg, & bla bla bla ) Hahaha
Then cake time!!...
This is my granny and grandpa ( My papa's side )
Then family photography time...
From the left : My sis's bf, my sis, my lil bro and Me...
Too bad..my papa and elder bro is at China..=(
Oppss..before went out for dinner..
I cam wore in my room..haha
NO SHOES IN MY ROOM EXCEPT FOR BRAND NEW SHOES!! XD
Dress : Cotton On
Heels : Bangkok
HEARTS TEDDY =D " from my dear since the 1st month we are together"

Last words : Sorry Granny about the cake, it just didn't work out even I bake 3 times and I
FAIL...sob sob
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, GRANNY!!
THE END~~

No comments:

Post a Comment