Monday, March 8, 2010

1 2 3 TA-DA!!

Today went to Sunway Pyramid with Mr Lee Chee Weng after my class...teeheeee
Then we ate Pepper Lunch for our lunch..Yummy~~
Then he accompany me to shop for my friends (Tse Wei & Lai Leng) birthday present...
Lolss..to my dear : I'm so sorry dear that you have to accompany to walk around and around and around...
Actually we want to watch Alice in Wonderland ( my choice, haha ) but no more seat left...so sad...
The worst part is i meet my ex bf at Sunway Pyramid too while holding my dear's hand and it's like so damn awkward..He is the guy that taking medical course and wanted me to wait him for 5 years for him but he didn't ask me to wait at all because he know it is so unfair to me..I'm so sorry Gilbert...



DON BE SHOCK WITH MY NEW HAIR STYLE

AND DON ASK ME WHY!!!

lolss...i just want to try to be another girl...and it workss!!...=)
AND I'M NOT A GOLDEN MONKEY!!

That is Mr Chee..hahaa


Wahahahaa~~..Kei Kei regret for not buying this flora jacket from Bangkok...
I'm so sorry Kei Kei


Then camwhoring~~
I hate you Traffic Jam!!..because of you, i cannot go eat Kajang Satay...sob sob...
NO MOVIE NO SATAY!!!...such a bad and sorry sorry sorry day...
Once again,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TSE WEI~...
THE END~~

No comments:

Post a Comment