Monday, September 23, 2013

One Anniversary


Time flies so fast. We had been together for a year. Well, not really till the 4th of October :P
We celebrated earlier together before we went our separate ways again.

I know most of you would not want to know how we met or knew each other but it's my blog where all my memories will be so........ I met him when I was working at Shook@Starhill, seriously the 1st time I saw him, I thought he was in between age 25 to 27. Never thought he was just older than me by 1 year.

We went out on a few dates and I found out he loves to talk a lot which was good for me because I'm not really a talker, mostly I just love sitting down listening to people and most of it, it's because I don know how to reply their conversation. So at the moment, I gave him a nickname. Mr Chatterbox. :)

 my man , Nicklaus

We decided to celebrate all of our anniversary at Shook@Starhill till our hair turn into grey or maybe Shook close down. Haha.

SHOOK@Starhill
 Clams with tomato paste, goat cheese and ..... I forgotten :P (ITALIAN)

 Seafood chowder (GRILL)

 Baked crab with cheese perhaps? I really can't remember (CHINESE)

 Rib eye steak (GRILL)

 Creamy spinach (GRILL)

 Seafood pizza (ITALIAN)

 Complimentary desserts from the chefs :)

I know what are you wondering. How could the two of us finish all of it? I got to thanks to my man, he ordered so much of food that I got to stuffed it in my tummy even I'm so darn full. Thank God, I stopped him from ordering more. 
The appetizers had filled our stomach even before we could start our main course. End up we got to pack the pizza home. Haha. 
I really love Shook a lot, wish I could dine in all the Shook around the world. :) 
Conclusion, the foods are really very good. Trust me, once you took a bite, your mouth will never stops.


Tonight will be my last night in Malaysia. My heart really felt heavy, I really do not want to leave my home and my man far away from me. How could you guys study or work overseas without being homesick?
I could not believe I'm having a long distance relationship now, before we are together. He told me once he might be transfer to Shanghai and my reply was I do not believe in long distance. Now I have learned that it's not about believing in it, all it's matter is how much you love that person and are you willing to do it. Of course believing each other is important too.
Well, here's me with my happy long distance relationship :)

THE END~~

No comments:

Post a Comment