Tuesday, May 14, 2013

L'ERBOLARIO, Italy

If you know me well, you would know I love do buy skin care products. Lotions, shower gels, body scrubs and etc. I just love to smell the floral scent on my body :P My only addiction besides baking tools. This is my way to pamper myself after a long hectic day. 

As we all know, KLCC had renovated Isetan. It had been awhile now. 
I was randomly walking around and I saw L'ERBOLARIO beside Origins. Since it's new, I went to survey the products. 

This brand is from Italy. What attracted me the most besides their packaging, it's they use exotic flowers for their products. This make them special. 
My lil bro could tell from the moment I went to survey their shop, I will buy something from them. Yes, he know me well. Hahaha. 

I bought a soap and a scent sachet from my wardrobe. :( Sorry that I could not tell what scent are they. 
Cause their descriptions is in Italian language. 

Left : Soap        Right : Scent sachet

Besides that they also gave me some free samples to try out.


From left, a box contains a 10 ml body cream, 10 ml shower gel and 10 ml shower shampoo

Can't wait to try them soon. 
The price of the products is quite expensive than other brands. 
So what are you waiting for?! Drop your L'occitane , Crabtree & Evelyn and etc and head to L'erbolario now!! 
Currently, they only have 1 outlet at Isetan, KLCC. 

If you had tried their products before, please comment below about them :)
THANK YOU 

THE END~~

No comments:

Post a Comment