Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Um

To be frank, i have opened and stared at this new post's page for quite awhile. Opened it, but ended up searching other things on another tab. Haha
CNY is just around the corner :) can't wait for it anymore especially the Phuket and Bangkok trip. So gonna lay back and relax.

Well, it's 2013 now, which means this year all the 1992 babies is going to have their big TWENTY ONE day. Which I think I should wear a cheongsam for this year CNY, lols I'm just giving myself a lousy reason so I could buy without heartache.

Search through online blogshop for almost 3 hours. Either they don have stock or size or the colour I prefer. :( Spend several hours searching for the right one. Just a tip for blogshop's blogger, you should state which items is out of stock so the customer wouldn't need to browse all over again.
Finally I bought one through online but the big deal is the parcel will only arrive around 10-14 days. I'm hoping I could get it before CNY. Ohmaygawd :'( Finger crossed.


THE END~~

No comments:

Post a Comment