Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Time to let it go.

I been sobbing every night, hoping you would return to me like the old days. But you never came.
You never even bother about me anymore but I know you care at least. 

Everything have an ending and this would be the end of everything I put so many efforts for. A silly thing that I believe it would happen but unfortunately not. I believe so much in you till I ignore the advises given by my friends that care me so much. I know, you didn't take my trust for granted. Just that you only can choose one, and you would never choose a person that you only know for barely 3 months for a girl you loved for 4 years. I always try to put you down and away from my thoughts but all the memories kept flashing back even its just a short moment we spent together. 

I hate myself so much till i wish I would just vanish from this world but not you. I never blame you for anything, instead I blame myself for liking you back but not regretting it later. I just can't let you go. I'm sorry if I kept dragging you down. 

You said somethings that you hope it would make me hate you so much but I didn't. Because I know what type of guy you are. You just hope I hate you and forget about you but sorry I couldn't do that at all.



THE END~~

No comments:

Post a Comment