Friday, February 24, 2012

V♥lentine Day 2

Sorry for the long break i took. Haha, currently I am busy finding job.
Job job job y u so hard to get. :/ JOBLESS JOBLESS JOBLESS.

Okays, back to the 2nd post for Valentine Day.

The next following day, the last day in Langkawi. We went to the cable car :D
It only costs us RM15 per person but if you are not a Malaysian, then you have to pay extra RM10.
Well, I been here once before with my girlfriends. I love the view from the top where I could see the sea.

Cable car heading upwards

It is advisable to go in the morning at 10 am because when the afternoon, it's so damn sunny and hot. So you would not able to enjoy the place.

Me on the cable car bridge :D

Next, we went to the Seven Wells Waterfall, it's around the cable car area.
They have 2 sections, one is the waterfall (10 minutes walking distance) where the other is the seven wells (20 minutes)
We didn't went to the seven wells because we are too exhausted. The truth is we are too lazy. :P

The waterfall is not big at all according to my boyf, he said the Durian Perangin Waterfall is much more nicer and bigger.

There's a lot of tourists swimming at the waterfall while I just dipped my leg :)
After the waterfall, we drove around and we reached Tanjung Rhu.

ME :D
Spotted a small restaurant,Scarborough Fish and Chips by the beach and have our dinner there before heading to the airport.
Overall, nice food and view. Price is reasonable too. :)

For Valentine, I got this necklace from my boyf. It's a mine ring birthstone necklace. According to my date of birth, my birthstone is diamond. Pure birthstone. :)

That's all for my valentine trip :D
I miss Langkawi so much now.
Hope all of you enjoy reading it.

THE END~~

No comments:

Post a Comment