Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Pain

Reading your latest post just left me broken heart. I could not even breath.
Don't you really see that I really loved you once before? How could you be so blind? What's with all the intimates we have? Am i a whore to you? A girl does not simply give her body.
All the things i did for you before means nothing to you? Bring you to see my family. Non of my bf have meet my dad b4, you are the 1st one. I always thought I'm the luckiest girl in the world. But now I still feel lucky too, for knowing the truth earlier before I really get deep into you.
Yeah! just go back to who you suppose to. Now I knew that you didn't really forget about her too LIAR! You told me you have totally forget about her. Now I know, you LIED.
And I'm not with any "pretty boy". I just called him pretty boy not my bf or hubby or what ever close to that. Sorry, you are totally out of my league. Don come back begging for me. I will never forgive you for what you said.

Oh yeah and thank you for opening my eyes, now I saw the truth, you are just a heartless guy I ever meet.

THE END~~

1 comment: