Sunday, February 6, 2011

Happy Chinese New Year 2011

As you know, the past few days is Chinese New Year. This year, I didn't really bought any new clothes. I just got 2 new clothes from Pull and Bear and F21.

Can't wait to see my new hair style? :)
Just look at my blog's DP. Nice bo?
All of my college friends was really shocked when they saw my new hair style. And of course my Hunny too. Haha.

Back to Chinese New Year!
Day 1

All of us dressed up in new clothes and went to my father's side grandparents house to have vegetarian food.
Outfit of the day. :)
Nom nom!! I don like vegetables but I LOVE VEGETARIAN FOOD! Do not know why. They just taste good. Haha.

As usual when Chinese New Year,all of us will gamble. Its like a traditional activity for us. Haha. I won more than RM200 from playing poker with my elder bro and sis. Woots!

My dog, Kiky also do love poker game! Haha.

I'm so in love with my cousin's daughter, Chloe. She is so damn cute and magically she understand whatever we said *She is just 17 months!*
And she love dogs! But she only love those which were active! She hate the ones that does not move around much. Haha.

Isn't she cute? :)

When the night comes, we went to my mother's side grandparents house for dinner.


Day 2

In morning, went to my father's side grandparents house again to have chinese new year food.
Did nothing much in the afternoon.

At the night, I and my father's side family were having dinner at Oversea restaurant at Imbi road. Damn crowded the place. No likey.
Outfit of the night.
*Shirt, Pull & Bear. Skirt, from daddy, Leggings, Topshop.*

After dinner, I have no place to go so I followed my cousin, Ashley Lau to his boyfriend's cousin house to gamble until 3am. Too bad. On that day I don have any luck. No win no lose.

Thats all for Chinese New Year. Nothing special after Day 2.
Thank you. :)

Ohya! I'm so sorry for my college friends because I'm having one more extra week holiday! Wee! So as my Hunny :) We will be going to Pattaya and Bangkok with my family until next Monday. Woots! Gonna shop until my luggage can't fit anything anymore *Hunny is so gonna kill me* :P
See ya girls and guys.

THE END~~

No comments:

Post a Comment