Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Tokyo 2014

I received an email from TripAdvisor lately stating that there's a alot of viewers on my comments.
Therefore, I'm blogging now about my Tokyo trip which happened on the August. 
 
I have always dreamt of going to Tokyo, to see the bright signboards, city lights at night. Especially at Shibuya and Harajuku.
 
Shinjuku Gyeon National Garden
 
 
My boyfriend planned an itinerary for this Tokyo trip, basically he wrote down the directions and etc. I was rather busy with work and my online business during that period of time.
Thanks to him for bringing me to these wonderful places.
 
 
Shinjuku Gyeon is basically a very huge garden. With 3 different types of garden, Japanese garden, French garden and lastly English garden.
It's a must visit place during Spring and Autumn season, where you could sit under the Sakura trees, watch the beautiful yellow-orange autumn leaves.
 
 
We tried their traditional green tea and dessert in one of their teahouse. The aroma of the green tea was undeniable rich and with the quiet peaceful surrounding, it's so relaxing. 
Next time, we will picnic at the garden right? Boyfriend.
 
Shibuya
 
 
Hotspot of Shibuya, taking pictures with Hachiko statue. There's a lot of people lining up for the Hachiko somehow I'm a very shy girl and with that amount of crowd I don have the guts. LOLS
 
There's a lot of shop lots, left to right basically everywhere. We just walk around, look around and nibbles on some foods. Look for a ramen shop with pink pig signboard, there's few uncles or elderly man at the open air shop. Best ramen I ever have!!
 
Asakusa
 
 
A place where you meet traditional. Traditional snacks and items everywhere.
A great place to get souvenirs but it's quite pricey.  
 
 
 
 
 
There's a dessert or I should say snack shop, pink colour signboard with a bunny.
Selling mochi with grounded peanut in sticks and green teas. I'm in love with their mochi.
 
 
We ate dorayaki and takoyaki at Asakusa, you have to find them!!
There's a lot of restaurants selling tempura, it's recommended to try but it's quite pricey. Next time tempuras I will come for you!!
 
Tokyo Disneyland
 
 
The place I dreamt the most since my childhood. My wish list? To visit all the Disneyland around the world. Such a greedy kid. :P
 
 
Somehow, the weather on that day was not good. Grey skies and droplets of rain makes my boyfriend go all moody Haha grumpy kid alert! 
 
 
Once we enter the gate, there's a parade going on. My boyfriend and I was so blurred and stunted by the parade.
 
 
Overall, I never thought the food in Disneyland is that good and the price was unexpectedly lower than I estimate. It's affordable and good. So you don have to worry bringing sandwiches or bread from outside.
 
Oh well, I don want to spoil your future WOW with my Disneyland pictures. Just go and visit.
 
 Meiji Shrine
 
 
My very first shrine I ever visited and I have fall in love.
Quiet and peaceful with greenbrier, strolling around holding hands with my boyfriend. Just a perfect relaxing getaway place to go.
 
 
Barrels of Sake donated to the Meiji. Looking so artistic.
 
 
 

 
I can't wait to visit more shrines at Osaka.
Japan, I will come for you again.
I'm in love with you, can't wait to explore other parts of you.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment