Friday, June 22, 2012

Sweetie pies Reunion at Delicious

 Starting from May, all of us made a deal. To have dinner at least once a month so we could catch up each other and who ever that end up didn't attend for the dinner last minute. She must pay our meals for the next dinner. Muahaha :P

We decided to go Delicious at Duo Residence since all of them have not try Delicious's foods except me. Haha, don blame me. I'm a huge spender on food. Not big, HUGE.


Me texting my Gummybear :* with ma cheeky face.


 Erin's hot mocha, she didn't really like it cause the coffee taste is too strong for her.


Poh Yee's Devil By Iced Chocolate. If you are a chocoholic then you must try this!!


My same old Raspberry Cooler. I don know why, i will order the same drink. LOL


Janice's Banana Smoothies.


OhmyGod, hunchback and so fat. T.T


My Red Pesto Gnocchi. Worst main course of the night. Taste like flour, seriously tasteless flour.


Erin's Lemon and Black Pepper Pappardelle. Taste too sour for me, like expired cream. 


Poh Yee's Grilled Chicken Pesto Spaghetti. This is my favorite spaghetti in Delicious. Should have order this last night T.T 


Hui Sien's Fish Burger. The portion of the burger is really big.


Janice's Carbonara Spaghetti. Haha, I guess this would be the all time favorite spaghetti for everybody :)


Hui Sien


Poh Yee


Janice 


Erin


Our instant snapshot of the night :D


Spent 3 hours eating, chatting, snapping pictures. Enjoyed the night very much. Woots, guess what's next? Might going for a trip? Can't wait. 

THE END~~

No comments:

Post a Comment